Request a free quote
What Is ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food chain, farm to fork. Becoming certified to ISO 22000 allows a company to show their customers that they have a food safety management system in place. This provides customer confidence in the product. This is becoming more and more important as customers demand safe food and food processors require that ingredients obtained from their suppliers to be safe.
Benefits of implementing ISO 22000:2005 Include :
- A Clear, Auditable, Global Standard providing a framework to bring together all parts of your Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Demonstrates commitment to customer satisfaction
- Tests compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and your own systems through internal audits and management reviews
- Improves internal and external communications
- Improves your organizations image
- Links pre-requisite programs (PRPs & OPRPs), HACCP with the Plan-Do-Study-Act philosophies of ISO9001 to increase the effectiveness of your food management system
- Requires regular testing of data integrity / lot recall programs and process audits
- Aligns with other management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001)
Our Role :
With credo & confidence, we are specialized in Consultancy of High Quality Process for ISO 22000 based on International Standards. Trained manpower is our dedicated strength.
We have carried out different Certification through our internationally recognized reputed Certification bodies like UKAS-United Kingdom, SNAS- Slovakia, DAC-Dubai, & JAS-ANZ etc.
Just provide some preliminary information and a our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Demonstrates commitment to Customer Satisfaction.